Selection of great loans we can arrange for you:
- Citibank variable 3.64% (3.66% comp) – O/Occ, P & I, $350K,+ PAYG, $3K purchase/refi cashback
- ING variable 3.69% (3.72% comp) – O/Occ, P & I, $150K+, <80% LVR, $299 / y, $3K cashback refi
- Macquarie variable 3.64% (3.64%) – O/Occ. P & I, <60% LVR, $0 / y.
- Westpac 2 year var 3.49 (3.83% comp) – O/Occ, P & I, <70% LVR, $150K+, $0 / y, $2K cashback refi
- 85% lending with no mortgage insurance from 4 different lenders
- 90% lending with no mortgage insurance also available
Why show loyalty to your bank if they aren’t charging you a reasonable rate like one of the offers above?
Why pay more in interest to your bank than you need to? – Call 0414 878 376
We don’t charge you anything to arrange your loan. Our goal is to make the refinance or purchase process as simple as possible for our customers. We love savings our customers money.
Call one of our brokers to arrange an appointment so that we can discuss getting you into your dream home or refinancing you into a better loan. Feel free to email any questions you have to email@example.com
Some Niche Policies:
- Up to 98% lending for Owner Occupiers.
- Great rates and fast approvals on Low doc car finance for the self employed.
- Finance on serviced apartments.
- Finance on small studios under 40 sq. m.
- Self employed lending with most recent tax return only (2 years returns not needed).
- Low doc loans for self employed (tax returns not needed).
- Commercial loans using residential security with residential rates and conditions.
- Fixed rate loan with 100% offset account.
- Medical professionals (Doctors, Surgeons, Dentists, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Vets, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Psychiatrists, Radiologists) loans to 90% of property value with no mortgage insurance.
- Accountants, Solicitors, Professional sports person or senior Entertainment industry employees (condition – must earn over $150K / year) loans to 90% of property value with no mortgage insurance.
Information and rates are subject to change. Above rates apply to Owner Occupied loans.
The comparison rates are based on a loan of $150,000 over 25 years. These comparison rates are true only for the example given and may not include all fees and charges.
If you select a fixed rate, break costs may apply if you pay out your loan before the term expires or if you make extra payments above contract conditions.